Submission (Now Open) Submit Full Paper | Submit Abstract Only
- Please LOGIN and submit full paper that will be reviewed for relevance, technical merit, and clarity.
- Please use the IEEM19-template when preparing your paper for submission. Each paper should not be more than 5 pages. Please submit the paper in PDF Format.
- All final papers must be submitted as IEEE Xplore compliant pdf files. Instruction for final paper preparation will be sent to authors of accepted papers.
- Choose at least ONE primary topic and ONE secondary topic for your paper at the time of submission. The topics must be related to your paper. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- After submission, you may still make as many changes as you wish. However, this must be done before the given submission deadline. After this date, you may no longer edit, re-submit, add co-author, re-order author listing, etc.
- Full paper submission deadline: by 1 June 2019.
- Authors will be notified of a decision by 1 August 2019.
- For accepted papers, the final camera-ready paper is due on 1 September 2019.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondences.
Review and Acceptance
All papers will be peer reviewed.
English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
Acceptance is based on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Application Process Researchers may apply by sending an email that provides the required information to email@example.com with the subject heading "IEEM2019 - Abstracts".
- Clearly state the "Topic" (choose from the list below)
- Include the abstract, prepared according to the given format, as a file attachment to the email
- Abstract submissions must include paper title, author(s)' name(s), affiliations, and email address of the Main Author
- The abstract body should be in text only and may not exceed 180 words
- Granting IEEM2019 to publish and disseminate it electronically
- Accepting that the abstract will not be included in the IEEM2019 conference proceedings
- All applications and abstracts will be reviewed for scientific merits
- English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
- Acceptance is on condition that at least one author will register and present the poster at the conference.