Submission Submit Full Paper | Submit Abstract Only
All submissions will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Abstract Only submission will also be accepted, but only full papers are reviewed and included in the conference proceedings.
- Please LOGIN and submit full paper that will be reviewed for relevance, technical merit, and clarity.
- Please use the IEEM19-template when preparing your paper for submission. Each paper should not be more than 5 pages. Please submit the paper in PDF Format.
- All final papers must be submitted as IEEE Xplore compliant pdf files. Instruction for final paper preparation will be sent to authors of accepted papers.
- Choose at least ONE primary topic and ONE secondary topic for your paper at the time of submission. The topics must be related to your paper. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- After submission, you may still make as many changes as you wish. However, this must be done before the given submission deadline. After this date, you may no longer edit, re-submit, add co-author, re-order author listing, etc.
- Full paper submission deadline: by
1 June 201912 June 2019.
- Authors will be notified of a decision by 1 August 2019.
- For accepted papers, the final camera-ready paper is due on 1 September 2019.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondences.
Review and Acceptance
All papers will be peer reviewed.
English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
Acceptance is based on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Abstract Only (Deadline: 1 Sep 2019)
- Application Process Researchers may apply by uploading an abstract through the IEEM2019 Portal with the following steps:
- Sign up for a user account here:https://www.meetmatt-svr3.net/ieem2019/login.asp
- Click "My Abstract/Paper" under author options on the left menu, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- All speakers have to submit an abstract for the conference booklet. The abstract must be written in English of 150. No figures, photos or illustrations are allowed in the abstract. The inclusion of trade names/brand names is not allowed in the abstract.
- After submission, you may make as many changes as you wish but must be before the submission deadline.
- Only submissions made via the online process will be considered. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of your submission. If not, please email secretariat to email@example.com
Choose ONE topic from the list below
- Big Data and Analytics
- Decision Analysis and Methods
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Engineering Education and Training
- Healthcare Systems and Management
- Human Factors
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Intelligent Systems
- Manufacturing Systems
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Project Management
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Service Innovation and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Technology and Knowledge Management
Prepare An Abstract - Format
- Abstract submissions must include paper title, author(s)' name(s), affiliations, and email address of the Main Author
- The abstract body should be in text only and may not exceed 180 words
- Granting IEEM2019 to publish and disseminate it electronically
- Accepting that the abstract will not be included in the IEEM2019 conference proceedings
- Review and Acceptance
- All applications and abstracts will be reviewed for scientific merits
- English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
- Acceptance is on condition that at least one author will register and present the poster at the conference.