Format & Guidelines
Please only choose ONE submission type: Full Paper or Abstract
Full Paper (Submission Deadline: 1 Jun 2024)
- Login/Sign up here. Fill in your paper details and upload your full paper in PDF format. It will be reviewed for relevance, technical merit, and clarity.
- Please use the IEEM paper template when preparing your paper for submission. Each paper should not be more than 5 pages (Reference page(s) included).
- All final papers must be submitted as IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files. Instruction for final paper preparation will only be sent to authors of accepted papers.
- Choose at least ONE primary topic and ONE secondary topic for your paper at the time of submission. The topics must be related to your paper. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- After submission, you may still make as many changes as you wish. However, this must be done before the given submission deadline (1 Jun 2024). After this date, you may no longer edit, re-submit, add co-author, re-order author listing, etc.
- Authors will be notified of a decision from 16 Aug 2024 onwards.
- For accepted papers, the final camera-ready paper is due on 26 Sep 2024.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID (e.g. IEEM24-F-0000). Please quote this in all correspondences.
- All papers will be peer reviewed through a single-blind review process.
- Acceptance is based on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Since its inception, IEEM conference proceedings have successfully been posted on IEEE Xplore® and indexed on the EI Compendex. However, this does not represent an undertaking by the Organizers that the conference proceedings for all conference editions will be eligible for the IEEE and EI inclusion.
- Only accepted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
Abstract-Only (Submission Deadline: 1 Aug 2024)
- Sign Up/Log In here
- Click "My Abstract/Paper" under author options on the left menu, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Abstract submissions must include abstract title, author(s)' name(s), affiliations, and email address of the Main Author
- Select a minimum of ONE primary topic and ONE secondary topic relevant to your abstract. This information is crucial for efficient session scheduling.
- The abstract body must be written in English of not more than 180 words and it should only contain text. No figures, photos or illustrations are allowed in the abstract. The inclusion of trade names/brand names is not allowed in the abstract.
- After submission, you may make as many changes as you wish but must be before the submission deadline.
- Only submissions made via the online process will be considered. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of your submission. If not, please email secretariat to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All abstracts will be reviewed for scientific merits.
- Acceptance of abstract is on condition that at least one author will register and present the abstract at the conference.
- By submitting the abstract, you are providing consent to IEEM2024 for electronic publication and dissemination.
- Submission of abstract implies acceptance that the abstract will not be included in the IEEM2024 conference proceedings
Important Notes to Authors/Presenters:
- English is the official language throughout the meeting.
- It is expected that at least one author register and attends the meeting to present the accepted paper.
- Authors/Presenters need pay fees by 26 Sep 2024.
- Late payment may result in the paper not being included in the conference program and any other publications that are produced for distribution at the conference.
- Each paid fee covers one presentation. The maximum limit is 3 presentations per paid fee and additional fee applies for each additional presentation.
- Participation will only be confirmed upon receipt of the online registration form and fee payment.
- Per IEEM no-show policy, the program chair reserves the right to exclude any unpresented papers (oral or poster) from the proceedings to IEEE Xplore©.
- Big Data and Analytics
- Crisis Management
- Decision Analysis and Methods
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Healthcare Systems and Management
- Human Factors
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Intelligent Systems
- Manufacturing Systems
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Project Management
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Technology and Knowledge Management